ARCLABS ACCEPTS VA BENEFITS
VA Benefits (GI Bill & VA Vocational Rehabilitation) Can Be Used
For Curriculum Based Programs:
- 900 Hour Advanced Welding
- 400 Hour Welding
- 280 Hour Specific Process Welding
- 120 Hour Pipe Welding
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum age requirement is 18 years old, or 17 years old with parental consent
- Have a desire to go into a welding career upon completion of the program
- Meet the visual and physical requirements that a welding career demands
- Must visit and tour the campus prior to starting class
Additional funding may be used in conjunction with VA benefits if needed.
Federal Financial Aid Programs (Title IV):
Arclabs, LLC is eligible to participate in the William D. Ford Federal Direct Loan program, the largest federal student loan program. Under this program, the U.S. Department of Education is your lender. (Please refer to https://studentaid.ed.gov/sa/ for current interest rates.)
A Direct Loan is a low- interest loan designed to provide students with additional funds to assist in paying for education costs not covered by other sources of financial aid, administered by the Department of Ed and individual states.
Arclabs is a South Carolina State Training Provider. Because of this, students who are unemployed or underemployed may possibly qualify for Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) funding. To learn more about this type of funding and to see if you would qualify, please visit your local SC Works office or contact one of our school locations.
Arclabs also offers payment plans. Please contact your local campus for information.